Association Members’ Meetings
The Association Members’ Meetings offer coaching and up to date news from the Association including changes to Laws of the Game. They are held at the Aberdeenshire Cricket Club, Mannofield, Aberdeen at 7.00pm on the undernoted dates:
If you are unable to make a meeting please make contact with Assistant Secretary, Iain Donaldson on email@example.com
Members Meetings (Aberdeenshire Cricket Club, Mannofield) 7.00pm
- Monday 12 August 2019
- Monday 14 October 2019 – to be confirmed at August meeting
- Monday 9 December 2019 – to be confirmed at August meeting
- Monday 10 February 2020 – to be confirmed at August meeting
- Monday 13 April 2020 (Nominations Meeting) – to be confirmed at August meeting
- Monday 11 May 2020 (AGM) – to be confirmed at August meeting
In addition to these, members should make every effort to attend regional training days – these are invaluable to improve your ability and failure to attend could affect your chances of progression.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Monday 11 May 2019.
Management Committee Meetings
Management Committee meetings will be held in the Aberdeen Sports Village Aquatics Centre, Meeting Room 1, on the undernoted dates, commencing at 8.00p.m.
- Thursday 8 August 2019
- Thursday 5 September 2019
- Thursday 10 October 2019
- Thursday 7 November 2019
- Thursday 5th December 2019
- Thursday 9 January 2020
- Thursday 6 February 2020
- Thursday 5 March 2020
- Thursday 9 April 2020
- Thursday 7 May 2020
If you would like to submit any correspondence in confidence to the management committee, please forward these to the Association Secretary (Roddy Cobb) on firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to your league representative, is you wish to remain anonymous with any queries or incidents raised.